CALL FOR PAPERS
Universiti Sains Malaysia is proud to be the host for the 23rd Malaysian Finance Association International Conference (MFAIC) 2021. We cordially invite submission of research papers in all areas of finance, economics and accounting. The annual conference provides an open platform for scholars and practitioners particularly from the Asian region to meet and share their current research as well as to exchange ideas and information on new development in these areas.
AREAS OF INTEREST
The scientific and organizing committee welcome submissions in all areas of: Accounting and Auditing, Corporate Finance, Islamic Finance, Financial Economics, Financial Institutions, FinTech, International Finance, Investment, Behavioral Finance, and Real Estate Finance.
Open only to existing PhD candidate to present their full dissertation or proposal with preliminary results. Purely conceptual stage is not acceptable.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS : To be announced soon
BEST PAPER AWARDS:
- 3 MFA Best Paper Awards (will be published in Capital Markets Review) with RM1,000 cash prize for each paper
- 2 Best Paper Awards by International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management (SSCI) with a certificate
- 3 IJBF Best Paper Awards (will be published in International Journal of Banking and Finance) with RM400 cash prize for each paper
- 1 Best PhD Thesis/Proposal Award with RM500 cash prize
JOURNAL PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management (ISI)
- Pacific-Basin Finance Journal (ISI)
- Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (Scopus)
- Asian Journal of Business and Accounting (Scopus)
- International Journal of Business and Society (Scopus)
- International Journal of Economics and Management (Scopus)
- Journal of General Management (Scopus) – thematic call*
- Malaysian Journal of Economic Studies (Scopus)
- Capital Markets Review (MyJurnal)
- International Journal of Banking and Finance (MyJurnal, MyCite)
*Thematic call for a complete or preliminary paper on FinTech, digitalization in banks & financial institutions, and finance & entrepreneurship that fit the scope of general management. Special presentation session will be arranged to get direct input from the Chief Editor Professor Eng.
Registration & Paper Submission*
For submission to Journal of General Management and PhD Colloquium, please submit separately to email@example.com
*Registration payment is only via ConfBay system (credit card)
|Submission Deadline (dateline extended)||June 25th, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance (latest)||July 15th, 2021|
|Registration and Payment Deadline||July 20th, 2021|
*foreign student registered in Malaysian university is under this category.
|Presenter / participant||USD250|
Official website: https://mfaic.usm.my/
Download this announcement in Pdf >> Call for paper – MFAIC 2021_22Mar
Program Book is available for download >>TBD
Updated on 3 June 2021 by G.J. Rangel