1. The cover page should contain the title of the manuscript, the author(s) and their affiliation(s). Title should be typewritten in bold and in 14pt fonts. Author’s name and affiliation should be typewritten in single spacing using 10pt fonts with affiliations typed in italics. All text on this page should be centre aligned. Contact of corresponding author and acknowledgement should be mentioned in the footnote in 9pt fonts with a symbol *. Author must provide complete correspondence information – Author’s name, telephone number and email address.
2. Manuscripts may be written in either Bahasa Melayu or English. Only original and unpublished works will be considered. The first page of text shows the title of the manuscript with an abstract of about 100-150 words and a maximum of 6 keywords identifying the main topics of the manuscript. JEL classification numbers should be included after the keywords.
3. The paper starts after the JEL classification, with all pages numbered consecutively at the bottom right. Heading of main section (e.g. 1. Introduction) and headings of subsections (e.g. 3.1 Data Sample) should be typed in bold. Headings of subsequent subsections (e.g. 3.1.1 Data Source) should be typed in italics.
4. Tables and figures should be embedded in the text. All tables and figures should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals, have a brief title, and be referred to in the text. The entire table should be presented in one page unless too long. Landscape table is acceptable. Vertical lines should not be used in the table. Explanatory notes should be placed at the bottom of the table. The word ‘Notes’ precedes the table notes. Tables and their respective titles should be aligned to the left. Figures and their respective titles should be aligned to the centre. All figures should be provided as high quality printouts, suitable for reproduction.
5. The whole manuscript should be typewritten in single spacing using 10pt fonts, except for footnotes (9pt fonts), tables (maximum 9pt fonts), figures (maximum 9pt font) and explanatory notes for the tables (8pt fonts).
6. Responsibilities for the accuracy of bibliographic citations lie entirely with the authors. Submission to Capital Markets Review should follow the style guidelines described in the American Psychological Association (APA).
7. Capital Markets Review welcomes article submissions and does not charge a submission fee. Please email your manuscript to Professor Dr. Chee-Wooi Hooy, Managing Editor, Capital Markets Review: firstname.lastname@example.org